I registered this blog back in November of 2009, right after our oldest daughter got married. I'm new to this blog world and I thought it would be another way to stay in touch. I'm not a computer person, so when I go through all the little things you click on to take you through the various steps of this process, not much happens. So, since I wasn't getting anywhere with the actual setup of my page, I thought I would do a simple post. How hard could that be?
I'm not much of a writer. I have tried to keep journals and haven't had much success with that either. I can't seem to get the words from my head onto the paper. When I do, it doesn't seem to make much sense. When it's in your head, you don't have to really worry about spelling, grammar and punctuation. (Hey, that was a pretty big word and I spelled it correct the first time)!
Alright now, this is what I would consider a simple post. So I'm going to publish it now!
Thanks for letting me ramble on. . .
See how pretty I made it! Next time you are at my place I will actually teach you how to do what I did. And keep your chin up about blogging, I have a tough time too, but once you get into a groove of it you will have fun with it.
ReplyDelete